Take part in an ALS Activity
Three suggestions for supporting the scientific research and for supporting the pALS
Let’s throw ourselves into the breach for ALS! Do you feel anxious to organize an activity for charity? Are you a born organizer? Would you like to take on a new challenge? Then support the patients with the life-threatening disease ALS and sympathize with those who are stuck in their wheelchairs or on their beds. Organize an activity together which produces money.
In order to stop an illness such as ALS, money is needed for the scientific research ‘A cure for ALS’. A lot of money even. Funds are also needed to allow pALS to spend a pleasant journey in MIDDELPUNT ‘MaMuze’ or to support them with devices ‘Mobility & Digitalk’. Cooking costs money also. You too can help! By taking part in an action for instance or by organizing one yourself.
1. Choose a challenge and decide how much you want to donate:
|Make a bet
● Make a prognosis for your favorite sports club.
|Make good resolutions
● By day that you don’t smoke…
● Do something new such as sky-diving, go-karting, parachute jumps and find you a sponsor (sponsors).
● Cook and bake for a charity.
● Organize a karaoke evening, a Halloween-party, a garden party, a movie evening or a disco party.
|Sell your used stuff
● Participate in a garage sale, cartoon fair or a second hand market and sell all your old stuff.
|Chores here and there
● Clean cars in your neighborhood.
|Be creative with your hands
● Make beautiful floral compositions.
|… the better!
2. Post your action on the social media and encourage your friends to participate. If you don’t use the social media make a warm appeal at your next meeting with friends or family.
3. Transfer your donations to the bank account numbers BE28 3850 6807 0320 and BIC BBRUBEBB
If you make a donation, please do not forget to mention your goal:
‘A cure for ALS’, ‘MaMuze’ of ‘Mobility & Digitalk’.
All donations are welcome and are always answered by a letter of thanks.
For an annual donation as of 40 euros you will receive a tax certificate.
● You can ask possible donators to transfer an amount to your account. These funds will then be transferred to the Liga in good conscience, mentioning the name and address of the donators and the amount transferred.
● The donators can also transfer an amount to the Liga directly. They will also receive a letter of thanks and a tax certificate as of 40 euros per year.
Interested? Contact our office on 016-23 95 82 or events@ALS.be.
If you organize an event, the ALS Liga can offer you different gadgets and promotional material to make your action even more visible. At our office you can come and collect posters, T-shirts in different sizes, flags, banners, logos and a PowerPoint presentation. Gadgets: cuddly toys, keychains, pens in different colors, greeting cards made by ALS patients. We deliver logos for posters on request. Contact the office for more information.